What Type of Information Does GLAZED GRAFFITI Collect?
The Website generally only requests an individual’s name and e-mail address. If at any time the Website was to collect other Personal Data, such as your full name, address, or telephone number, it would only be with your specific knowledge and consent. For instance, if the Website began to offer sweepstakes, lotteries, or promotions, and you wish to participate, GLAZED GRAFFITI may require personally identifiable information to contact you in case you win.
GLAZED GRAFFITI servers may also automatically collect information about your computer when you visit the Website, including without limitation the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, and your IP address.
Additionally, GLAZED GRAFFITI may collect and compile information related to your use of the Website which does not constitute Personal Data, such as time, date, browser type, browser language, operating system, and the domain name of your internet service provider (collectively, the “Non-Identifiable Information”) as part of the operation of this Website, or during the course of your activities on or use of this Website.
Some of GLAZED GRAFFITI’s advertisers may occasionally serve you cookies as well. GLAZED GRAFFITI does not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.
How Does GLAZED GRAFFITI Use Your Personal Data and Non-Identifiable Information?
GLAZED GRAFFITI will use Personal Data for the purpose of which you provided it, such as providing you with GLAZED GRAFFITI’s products and services, processing transactions, and communicating with you. For instance, if you submit an order on the Website, GLAZED GRAFFITI uses your Personal Data to process and complete your order. If you provide Personal Data in a search query, GLAZED GRAFFITI uses that Personal Data to provide you search results. If you submit an online inquiry or correspondence to GLAZED GRAFFITI and include Personal Data, GLAZED GRAFFITI uses the Personal Data to respond to you. GLAZED GRAFFITI also uses your information, including Personal Data, to provide you customer support. In this respect, GLAZED GRAFFITI always reserves the right to contact you about customer service issues. GLAZED GRAFFITI may also use your Personal Data to carry out its obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts and/or transactions entered into between you and GLAZED GRAFFITI, including for billing and collection purposes, any other purpose allowed by applicable law, or in any other way GLAZED GRAFFITI may describe when you provide Personal Data, as well as for any other purpose with your consent. Generally, the Non-Identifiable Information is used to provide better services to users and to improve the Website.
How and When Does GLAZED GRAFFITI Disclose Your Information to Third Parties?
Except as described herein, GLAZED GRAFFITI does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer you Personal Data to outside third parties. However, this does not include GLAZED GRAFFITI’s affiliates, subsidiaries, or trusted third parties who assist GLAZED GRAFFITI in operating the Website, conducting GLAZED GRAFFITI’s business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. Additionally, Non-Identifiable Information and Personal Data about you may be disclosed and shared with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties under the following limited circumstances: GLAZED GRAFFITI may disclose (a) the frequency of visits to the Website by the average user, (b) information to third parties assisting GLAZED GRAFFITI in carrying out a transaction or providing a service for you (e.g., packaging, sending, and delivering purchases and information to you; clearing transactions; performing statistical analyses of GLAZED GRAFFITI’s services; and performing services), or (c) information in connection with merger and acquisition discussions.
GLAZED GRAFFITI will release information, including Personal Data, in connection with any valid law, regulation, or legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order). GLAZED GRAFFITI may disclose Personal Data to protect or enforce the rights, property, or safety of GLAZED GRAFFITI, its users, or other third parties, including the disclosure of information with other third party organizations relating to fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Generally, and except as indicated at the time of collection, GLAZED GRAFFITI does not sell or lease any Personal Data about you to any third party. However, GLAZED GRAFFITI may aggregate information (gather up data across all user accounts) in a manner that creates Non-Identifiable Information and disclose such information to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. In these situations, GLAZED GRAFFITI does not disclose to these entities any Personal Data.
You may choose to opt-out of allowing GLAZED GRAFFITI to provide Non-Identifiable Information to certain third parties. Visit networkadvertising.org, aboutads.info, and jumptap.com to make informed decisions about your online and mobile privacy and to opt-out.
In the event that GLAZED GRAFFITI is, or substantially all of its assets are, sold or otherwise transferred, all information, including Personal Data, GLAZED GRAFFITI has about you may be included in the transferred assets. The same applies in case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of GLAZED GRAFFITI’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by GLAZED GRAFFITI is among the assets transferred.
How Does GLAZED GRAFFITI Protect Your Information?
GLAZED GRAFFITI uses commercially reasonable technical, physical, operational, security, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, altercation, and unauthorized access or disclosure. GLAZED GRAFFITI’s security measures may include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, Secure Sockets Layered (“SSL”) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) scanning to actively protect GLAZED GRAFFITI’s servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. Additionally, GLAZED GRAFFITI offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into GLAZED GRAFFITI’s payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on GLAZED GRAFFITI’s servers.
Processing Personal Data According to GDPR
In case you are from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the processing of your Personal Data falls within the scope of the GDPR, GLAZED GRAFFITI shall perform such processing in accordance with GDPR requirements. Therefore, in addition to the above terms, GLAZED GRAFFITI provides you with the following information:
You are entitled to:
• Request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data GLAZED GRAFFITI holds about you and to check that GLAZED GRAFFITI is lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the Personal Data that GLAZED GRAFFITI retains about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data GLAZED GRAFFITI retains about you corrected, though GLAZED GRAFFITI may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
• Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask GLAZED GRAFFITI to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for GLAZED GRAFFITI continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask GLAZED GRAFFITI to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where GLAZED GRAFFITI may have processed your information unlawfully, or where GLAZED GRAFFITI is required to erase your Personal Data to comply with local law. Note, however, that GLAZED GRAFFITI may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• Object to processing of your Personal Data where GLAZED GRAFFITI is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where GLAZED GRAFFITI is processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, GLAZED GRAFFITI may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
• Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask GLAZED GRAFFITI to suspend the processing of your Personal Data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want GLAZED GRAFFITI to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where GLAZED GRAFFITI’s use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want GLAZED GRAFFITI to erase it; (c) where you need GLAZED GRAFFITI to hold the data even if GLAZED GRAFFITI no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to GLAZED GRAFFITI’s use of your data but GLAZED GRAFFITI needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
• Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party. GLAZED GRAFFITI will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for GLAZED GRAFFITI to use or where GLAZED GRAFFITI used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent at any time where GLAZED GRAFFITI is relying on consent to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, GLAZED GRAFFITI may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. GLAZED GRAFFITI will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
• You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, at GLAZED GRAFFITI’s discretion, GLAZED GRAFFITI may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, unduly burdensome, or excessive. Alternatively, GLAZED GRAFFITI may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
• GLAZED GRAFFITI may need to request specific information from you to help GLAZED GRAFFITI confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. GLAZED GRAFFITI may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
• GLAZED GRAFFITI tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one (1) month. Occasionally, it may take GLAZED GRAFFITI longer than one (1) month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have made a number of requests. In this case, GLAZED GRAFFITI will notify you and keep you updated as to the status of your request.
• GLAZED GRAFFITI does not perform automated decision-making, including profiling.
• Unless necessary and legally permissible, GLAZED GRAFFITI does not intend to transfer Personal Data to a third country located outside of the United States or international organization.
• You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the European Union having jurisdiction over processing.
• If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact GLAZED GRAFFITI at the e-mail address on the contact page.
GLAZED GRAFFITI takes children’s privacy seriously and does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Data from children, and is committed to complying with all applicable laws and requirements, such as the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). GLAZED GRAFFITI encourages all parents and guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of Personal Data on the Internet. GLAZED GRAFFITI does not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 16. The Website is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 16, and GLAZED GRAFFITI does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided GLAZED GRAFFITI with information without their consent, he or she should contact GLAZED GRAFFITI at firstname.lastname@example.org. GLAZED GRAFFITI will delete such information from its files within a reasonable time.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding GLAZED GRAFFITI’s disclosure of their Personal Data to third parties for its direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please email GLAZED GRAFFITI.
GLAZED GRAFFITI has taken the necessary steps to ensure that it is compliant with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing (“CAN-SPAM”) Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
GLAZED GRAFFITI recognizes that changes can be made to bulletin and message boards and websites regarding website URL’s and message board placement. If you would like to update your information in any way, please email GLAZED GRAFFITI your updated information.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at GLAZED GRAFFITI’s discretion, GLAZED GRAFFITI may include or offer third party products or services on its Website. These third-party websites, as well as advertisements and messages, linked to the Website by GLAZED GRAFFITI are developed, published, and operated by third parties over whom GLAZED GRAFFITI exercises no control. Since GLAZED GRAFFITI does not control the foregoing, GLAZED GRAFFITI encourages you to review the privacy statement posted on any and all third-party websites. GLAZED GRAFFITI is not responsible for the privacy statements or practices of websites and services controlled by third parties. Nonetheless, GLAZED GRAFFITI seeks to protect the integrity of its Website and welcomes any feedback about these websites.
The security of your Personal Data is important to GLAZED GRAFFITI but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While GLAZED GRAFFITI strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, GLAZED GRAFFITI cannot guarantee its absolute security.
© 2022 GLAZED GRAFFITI. All rights reserved.